Monday, May 29, 2023

Happy Memorial Day!

In honor of the soldiers past and present I want to wish everyone a very Happy Memorial Day!

I was wondering how are all my readers planning on celebrating the holiday? Are you spending time with family and friends? Enjoying some of the numerous sales? Taking time to relax and enjoy some quality time alone?

I am going to be spending time with my family later today enjoying some good food. But I also plan on being out in nature going for a walk. There are a few shows and movies, I'm going to try to watch. Whether I get to it or not, I want to start reading Ways to Make Sunshine by Renée Watson. I also want to check and see if there are any good sales. It's not like I need any new books but there are a few I wouldn't mind getting especially if they're on sale.

No comments: