Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wish List Wednesday: May 31st

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe it's the last day of the month. So for today's Wish List Wednesday, I only have two things on my list. One I can easily get while the second is truly a wish list item that's for sure.




Glass Teapot

I'm a big tea drinker and I have a few teapots that I like to use and one of my favorites is a forest green one that I probably use the most. I also have a small glass teapot which only holds a little over one cup of water or tea. Which is why I have been wanting to get a larger size one. I love the look of a glass teapot, it's just so dainty and pretty. Along with getting a glass teapot, I was also thinking of getting a glass teacup and saucer to go with it.





Black Widow Action Figure

Black Widow is one of my favorite characters and I still think Scarlett Johansson did a wonderful job portraying the character. From her breakout performance in Iron Man 2 to her final performance in Black Widow. Which is why I would love to have this action figure. The details are simply amazing, this is a must have collectible for me. I really want to get this but the only issue is the price. I will definitely have to think about this.

Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys                      $260.00             Sideshow (sideshow.com)

No comments: