Sunday, June 4, 2023

Hiatus Watch: Based on a True Story

Happy Sunday!

The summer TV season is just getting started and Based on a True Story is one of the shows I'm most psyched for. The eight episode first season will premiere on Peacock on Thursday, June 8th. I love a good mystery series, I never get tired of seeing them. I already love Murders in the Building on Hulu and I can't wait to see Based on a True Story. So, they are trying to find a murderer and possibly make money on it and from the trailer it looks like they are going to find themselves in the middle of a lot of trouble.

Although, I'm a big fan of mysteries, I'm not a fan of true crime books, shows, podcast, etc. I really don't want to know the real life horrors of murders and murderers but I can enjoy the fictional take on it.

What shows are you excited to see this summer?

Based on a True Story (Peacock)


Starring: Kaley Cuoco, Chris Messina, Liana Liberato, Tom Bateman, Priscilla Quintana, Brandon Keener, Belmont Cameli, Lizze Broadway, Yvonne Senat Jones, Miles Mussenden, Britney Ortiz, Natalia Dyer and more

Creator: Craig Rosenberg

Description:

A realtor, a former tennis star, and a plumber seize a unique opportunity to capitalize on America's obsession with true crime.

No comments: