Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Video: Veronica Mars Theme Song and Opening Credits

I haven't rewatched Veronica Mars in a long time but lately I've been thinking about it. This is such a good show that I wish had stayed on longer than three seasons. It's an eye-opening gritty mystery series centered around high school student Veronica Mars.

It might have only had three seasons but it did return a few years later with: a movie (which is very good), two books (I reviewed one of them Veronica Mars: Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham) and a revival season on Hulu (which I still haven't seen).

I don't know why I've been thinking about this show but I ended up finding this video of the theme song and opening credits. Although the theme song "We Used to Be Friends" by The Dandy Warhols wasn't written for the show but it really is a perfect fit for it.

No comments: