Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Entertainment News #27: Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies


Happy Tuesday! Here's a little Entertainment News:

- In surprising news, the cancelled and deleted Paramount+ TV series Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies is making a return. Well, sort of, the show will be available to purchase. As of Monday, July 24th, it's already available digitally and will be available on DVD Tuesday, November 7th. This is really good news. As soon as it was announced that this show along with others shows such as Star Trek: Prodigy were cancelled and will be removed, I tried to find time to rewatch Star Trek: Prodigy and watch Grease: Rise of Pink Ladies.

Well, I was able to complete my rewatch but I was only able to watch the first three episodes of Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies before the show was deleted. And what I saw was very good, so I look forward to finally watching the rest of the series once I get the DVD.

(Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies)

No comments: