Monday, July 31, 2023

Trailer: Loki season 2

The trailer for the second season of Loki makes it seem like this will be better than the first season. Although, the first season wasn't bad but at times it didn't feel like Loki was the main character. I really thought the first season could have been better especially with more focus on Loki which is why this new season looks like it's going to be good (at least I hope so).

I am so happy to see Ke Huy Quan in this and to see what his character will do. However, I'm still not sold on Sylvie. There was too much focus on her and at times it felt like she was the main character instead of Loki. It felt like so many of her scenes in the first season could have easily gone to Loki who I thought was supposed to be the main character. Which is how the show was marketed. Anyway, I do hope this second season will make her a more interesting and better written character because so far she's not one of my favorite ones.

Loki season 2 will premiere Friday, October 6th on Disney Plus.

No comments: