Monday, July 31, 2023

Hiatus Watch: Dark Winds season 2

No surprise I missed the second season premiere of Dark Winds because I haven't seen any promotion or advertisement. The second season premiered yesterday (Sunday, July 30th) on AMC and if I didn't already have the DVR set to record the series, I would have never known it was airing. So I was surprised to see the new episode in my saved recording that's for sure. Later today, I'm going to watch the first episode of the season.

The first season was so good, it's one of those shows that I couldn't wait to see the next episode. And I'm hoping the season two will be just as good. So for anyone like myself who didn't know the new season started nor have seen the trailer, it's included below.

Dark Winds season 2                                                  9:00 PM EST                                  Sundays on  AMC


Starring: Zahn McClarnon, Jessica Matten, Kiowa Gordon, Elva Guerra, Deanna Allison and more

Creator: Graham Roland

Based On: The Dark Wind books by Tony Hillerman

General Show Description:

Follows Leaphorn and Chee, two Navajo police officers in the 1970s Southwest that are forced to challenge their own spiritual beliefs when they search for clues in a double murder case.

No comments: