Saturday, July 1, 2023

Weekend Film: Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

I know it's been a while since I've posted a Weekend Film. There hasn't been a lot of movies that interest me enough to go out to the theatre. However, I have watched some interesting movies at home: The Perfect Find, Extraction 2 and few others. But now there is a movie I'm willing to go to the theatre for Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

I'm a big Indiana Jones fan (no surprise there). And I really want to see this movie because it feels like it's going to be a wonderful and exciting end to the story of Indiana Jones. I'm also glad to see Karen Allen's name because I couldn't imagine Marion Ravenwood not appearing in the final movie. I also would have loved to have seen Short Round played by Ke Huy Quan to appear but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. That is unless he shows up as a surprise cameo. Regardless, I really can't wait to see this.


Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny


Starring: Harrison Ford, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Antonio Banderas, Karen Allen, John Rhys-Davies, Shaunette Renée Wilson, Mads Mikkelsen, Thomas Kretschmann, Toby Jones, Boyd Holbrook, Olivier Richters, Ethann Isidore and more

Director: James Mangold

Writers: Jez Butterworth, John-Henry Butterworth, David Koepp and James Mangold

Based On: characters created by George Lucas and Philip Kaufman

Description:

Archaeologist Indiana Jones races against time to retrieve a legendary artifact that can change the course of history.

No comments: