Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Beauty: Jenna Dewan's Favorite Beauty Products (Glamour magazine)


According to the Glamour magazine article Jenna Dewan Drops Her Skin Care Routine, actress and dancer Jenna Dewan likes to unwind with a “witchy bath” at night. “I use all kinds of essential oils, Epsom salt, and some lighted candles. The sage is going; it's a whole vibe for me at night in my baths. I love all my spiritual stuff, and I love meditating.”

Aside from taking "witchy baths", Jenna likes to take good care of her skin. As a teen she struggled with acne and as an adult she's dealing with discoloration and melasma. “Skin care has always been a true passion of mine,” she says. “I need multifunctional products and a routine that's not going to be too complicated but will do all the things that I need and really work.”

Below is a list of some of her favorite beauty products for skin discoloration and brightening (along with her comments):


Cleanser

Love the NeoStrata Glycolic Cleanser. I use it twice a day. For my skin, that works really well and it brings light exfoliation and a glow right away.


Retail Price: $40.00


Serum

The NeoStrata Vitamin C Serum, which I love.


Retail Price: $55.00


Moisturizer

I use the NeoStrata PHA Daily Moisturizer most of the time, but I also like the neck cream. I use the Triple Firming Neck Cream (Retail Price $88.00) sometimes all over for a little bit stronger, heavier moisture.


Retail Price: $55.00


Eye Cream

The Vitamin C Brightening Eye Cream from NeoStrata is amazing. I'm really here for vitamin C.


Retail Price: $62.00


Face Mask

SK-II Face Masks, I love. They also are really great at brightening. Amazing, effective.


Retail Price: $145.00


Spot Treatment

The Peace Out Acne Dots. If you get any pimple, it will just pop it overnight.


Retail Price: $19.00


Retinol

I use a few different ones. There's Exuviance Retinol, but I also sometimes use straight Retin-A, like the old-school kind, just to get down to it. Then I use the NeoStrata thicker cream or another moisturizer afterward, and it helps if there's any dryness.


Retail Price: $80.00


Face Oil

I love Prima Face Oil, which is great and has CBD in it. It's really luxurious and awesome. I use that sometimes before flights too.


Retail Price: $68.00


Face Mist

I use the Self-Tanning Dolce Glow Face Mist in light/medium. I use it all over the body sometimes. I don't always love a self-tanner, but this one's really good and gives you a nice, “I was on vacation for one day” feel. You look like you've had a nice, refreshing one-day vacation.


Retail Price: $53.00


Sunscreen

I love Supergoop. They have a glow sunscreen that I use a lot—twice a day. Because that's the thing with melasma: You have to keep sunscreen on all the time. So it's about finding one that also gives you a glow.


Retail Price: $22.00-$38.00


Lip Mask

I use the Laneige Lip Mask. That one works great. I use it at night. And then, throughout the day, I'm good to go.


Retail Price: $24.00


Jenna Dewan's quotes and products appeared first in Glamour magazine article Jenna Dewan Drops Her Skin Care Routine.

No comments: