Sunday, September 24, 2023

Trailer: Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials

As much as I really like Donna Noble, I feel like she's had plenty of screen time. And since they keep bringing her back, Donna is starting to feel like the new Rose Tyler (a.k.a. creator's pet). I guess it can be said for David Tennent's Doctor as well (whose version of the Doctor I absolutely adore).

I just think it would have been interesting to have a newly created character for the Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials. That's not to say that the trailer doesn't look really good. I guess, I wish for a new companion instead of the show constantly bringing back previous ones. Despite all of that, I am interested in seeing these specials. The upcoming three specials will star airing sometime in November.

No comments: