Tuesday, October 24, 2023

On My List: October 24th

Happy Tuesday!

I figure it's been a while since I've posted an On My List and thought I would post this slightly mini version of some of the things I've read, watched and listen to:

Currently Reading: Lulu Dark Can See Through Walls by Bennett Madison. I found this forgotten book on one of my shelves and I have been zipping through it ever since I started reading it.

Last Song: "Take Care of Me" by Chrysti Ane on Spotify. It was recommended to me, so I thought I'd give it a listen. It's not a bad song, it's pretty catchy. I could see re-listening to it.

Last Movie: Crossword Mysteries #1: A Puzzle to Die For, I rewatched it yesterday. I really love this series, this first movie was a good introduction to the Hallmark movie series which is set in New York City. The movie follows Tess Harper, a crossword puzzle editor at the Sentinel newspaper noticing clues within the daily crossword puzzles. Yet she was having a difficult time with Police Detective Logan O’Connor who initially considered her to be a nuisance who was getting in the way of his murder investigation that's connected to an art theft.

Currently Watching:

- New Shows: The Irrational (NBC, season 1), Found (NBC, season 1) and Power Rangers: Cosmic Fury (Netflix, season 1)

- Current/Ongoing Shows: Good Omens (Amazon Prime, season 2), Our Flag Means Death (HBO Max, season 2), Loki (Disney+, season 2) and Only Murders in the Building (Hulu, season 3)

- Old (or New to Me) Show: Grimm (DVD, season 2)

- Shows I'm Rewatching: Smallville (DVD, just a few episodes), NCIS: Los Angeles (DVD, season 2), Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (DVD, season 1), A Different World (HBO Max, various episodes), What's New, Scooby-Doo? (DVD, season 1) and 9-1-1 (Hulu, various episodes)

Other Stuff I've Watched Lately: Scooby-Doo movies, The True Cost documentary, scary/horror movies, classic Disney Halloween movies and Halloween episodes of shows.

Show(s) I Dropped or Didn’t Finish: I haven't dropped any show so far. However, I still need to finish watching The Witcher and True Blood.

Currently Listening To: The "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" soundtrack by John Williams. It's really good.

Currently Working On: More fashion, lifestyle and book posts.

Current Obsession: I don't have one at the moment.

No comments: