Saturday, October 21, 2023

Quote: Allison Argent, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski

Allison: It's everything Lydia can translate. And trust me, she was very confused.

Scott: Yeah, what'd you tell her?

Allison: That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.

Stiles: I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.

Allison: O...oh. Great.

~ Allison Argent, Scott McCall and Mieczyslaw "Stiles" Stilinski, Teen Wolf season 2 episode 7: Restraint

(gif source: swiftiestiles)

It's been a while since I've rewatched Teen Wolf. I did rewatch a few episodes prior to watching the movie back when it premiered in January. And since that been ages, I really want to rewatch the entire series. I'm just not sure I want to rewatch the movie, that was not good.

As for this quote, I love this scene. While Scott, Allison and Stiles met in the library to go over their research on the Kanima, Stiles revealed his geeky side. You can tell he was so proud of being part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures. That is until Allison's reaction, she only gave online gaming as a random excuse to Lydia Martin as a way to explain why she needed her to translate the bestiary. However, from her reaction, Stiles realized that online gaming doesn't seem that cool to her which caused his smile to falter. To me, it doesn't matter what someone thinks of your hobby, as long as you like it, who cares.

(Teen Wolf season 2 episode 7: Restraint)

No comments: