Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Trailer for tonight's episode of Found: Missing While Widowed

What are your thoughts on Found? I really like this show and I think each episode is getting better as the show goes on. The Crisis Management team are definitely each dealing with various forms of trauma and issues. And it's both helping them with solving these missing person cases while at times also exacerbating their issues as well. As I said last week, I think Gabi Mosley is taking a big risk trying to work with her abductor because it's starting to feel like Sir is manipulating her.

Tonight's mystery centers around a missing man. I do wonder what happened to him? I also wonder who the person Margaret Reed is hoping to repair her relationship with? And I wonder if the issue will be fixed in this issue or sorted throughout the season?

Found season 1 episode 3: Missing While Widowed                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 NBC


Description:

The team launches an investigation for widower Reggie Moore at Cliff’s request, the doorman at Reggie’s building. Gabi comes to a realization about her time with Lacey. Margaret hopes to repair her relationship with someone important from her past.

No comments: