Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday Motivation: Does journaling help keep you motivated and focused?

I was wondering, if you journal and does it help keep you motivated and focused? I like to journal because it helps to clear my mind and sort out my thoughts while reflecting on them. I probably journal a little more especially if I find myself a bit stressed or overthinking. I never thought a benefit from journaling would be to help you stay motivated and focused. Which according to actress Jaina Ortiz is what it does for her as she talked about in this clip from the episode "Jaina's Thong Thief: You Won't Believe Who!" of her podcast After We Wrap.

I guess for times I find myself feeling unmotivated or lacking focus maybe I'll try seeing if a little extra journaling time would help. This is something to consider because I had never thought of using journaling for that.

No comments: