Sunday, April 21, 2024

Art of the Day: Maddie, Jee-Yun and Chimney (9-1-1)


Artwork: Maddie, Jee-Yun and Chimney by buckleyhan-art

As much as I'm looking forward to Maddie and Chimney's upcoming wedding, I just wish for once 9-1-1 didn't have to make everything so dramatic and out there. I wish Chimney and Maddie got to have that beautiful dream wedding instead of the typical disastrous one with apparently Chimney possibly being abducted and they have to try to find him.

I know The Rookie somewhat recently had a wedding episode The Hammer (season 6 episode 2) with Bailey Nun and John Nolan getting married. And the wedding was absolutely sweet and lovely and romantic. So the 9-1-1 writers probably don't want to go in that direction and plus the show isn't usually know for having normal moments. I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie and Chimney probably end up getting married at the hospital after Chimney is found. I guess I was hoping that their wedding day would be romantic and special. These two have been through a lot and having something that wasn't a complete disaster would have been wonderful for them. I'm sure the writers are going to give them an interesting wedding but I just wish it wasn't going to be in the usual 9-1-1 fashion.

No comments: