Friday, May 17, 2024

Video: Dottie Underwood's scenes from Agent Carter

I don't think Bridget Regan gets enough credit for playing such amazing villains. On The Rookie, her character Monica Stevens' crime boss storyline is fantastic. All her secret criminal undertakings are finally being revealed and I can't wait to see if she's finally getting arrested or will she somehow get away with everything.

Watching her character on The Rookie being an absolute terror reminded me of another one of her villainous characters Dottie Underwood from the Agent Carter TV series. I found this video that shows some of her scenes in the first season. And it really showed how amazing she was as a villain. Agent Peggy Carter may have been the main character but Dottie totally stole the show. She really should have gotten a spin-off because I could only imagine what horrible things she would have gotten in to.

No comments: