Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Fashion Meets Fandom: Gilmore Girls T-Shirt

I love watching Gilmore Girls. This is a show that centered around Lorelai and Rory Gilmore, a mother and daughter who are learning, growing and navigating all the ups and downs of life together and individually. This show has it all: drama, romance, comedy and student, work and everyday life. I just love the characters and the strange town, Stars Hollow as well as all the weird and wacky people who live there.

As much as I love Gilmore Girls, the funny thing is, aside from the DVDs of the complete series and revival, I don't have any other merchandise. I keep saying I'm going to buy the official cookbook or that cute little illustrated book but so far I still haven't gotten around to buying either one. There is a t-shirt I found that I wouldn't mind getting. This "Live More. Laugh More. Eat More. Talk More. Gilmore." t-shirt.

This is a cute shirt. It's available in two different versions: fitted and loose style which I included both below. I do have one issue, I find it annoying that the loose style is a dollar cheaper especially when both shirts should be the same price. Anyway, I still like the shirt but there shouldn't be a price difference.


Gilmore Girls Live More. Laugh More. Eat More. Talk More. Gilmore. T-Shirt                $27.95                 WB Shop (wbshop.com)





Gilmore Girls Live More. Laugh More. Eat More. Talk More. Gilmore. T-Shirt                $26.95                 WB Shop (wbshop.com)

No comments: