Friday, June 28, 2024

What have you been watching during summer hiatus?

So far this summer, aside from watching Walker (the series just ended on Wednesday, June 26th) and Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin: Summer School (I just need to finish watching the last few episodes of the second season), I haven't been watching a lot. This week, I did start watching the classic 1980's procedural series, Cagney & Lacey. I've already watched the first season (which only has six episodes) and I'll probably start the second season either today or tomorrow.

The third season of The Bear premiered yesterday (June 27th) and I can't wait to start watching that soon. A new show that I want to watch is Land of Women (which premiered on Wednesday, June 26th). I also want to try to rewatch five classic shows: The Jeffersons, Wonder Woman, Bewitched, Murder, She Wrote and Charlie's Angels. I still need to finish watching the 1980's Superboy TV series, I left off at the begining of the second season. I also want to watch the original 1970's S.W.A.T. TV series while also maybe try to rewatch the current reboot.

And if I have time this summer, I want to watch Parks and Recreation and The Office (US version). I have never seen either one of those shows but I want to. I also want to finally start watching Bones, this show has been sitting on my shelf for I don't know how long and I've yet to watch it. There's also a few more shows that I want to rewatch: Kung Fu (The CW reboot), the Harley Quinn animated series, Lopez vs Lopez, New Girl, Not Dead Yet and The Vampire Diaries. I also want to try to squeeze in a 9-1-1, Chicago Fire, Station 19 and The Rookie rewatch as well. But not sure how that will go time wise.

Well, these are some of the shows that I want to watch or rewatch. Okay, I have a question, what is the fandom called for fans who love watching old shows and movies? Is it The Retro Fandom? Whether it is or not, that's what I'm going to start calling it.

No comments: