Wednesday, June 26, 2024

What's On Tonight: Walker

In last week's episode Letting Go (season 4 episode 12), I did not think Luna was going to die. Because at the end of the episode Let's Go, Let's Go (season 4 episode 11), I thought he just passed out due to blood loss. And then I thought in Letting Go, he would be revived by the paramedics and would be in critical condition. But would eventually live.

I was not thinking they would kill off his character. Especially since this is TV, the writers could have easily not killed him. I really liked Cassie and Luna's relationship, they were really good together. So, I can understand why Cassie was sad and upset and not wanting to help the person who had killed Luna in Letting Go. But as a Texas Ranger, she had to put her feelings aside and do her job which included helping a killer.

I can't believe tonight's episode is the last episode of Walker. The entire fourth season has been great and I'm still disappointed that this show was cancelled. But I hope that the ending will be satisfying. According to the description, tonight's episode feels like we're at least going to get an amazing send off.


8:00 PM EST

Walker season 4 episode 13: See You Sometime                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 The CW


Description:

Walker tries to make up for lost time and wants to be what Geri deserves. Cassie and Trey have their final interviews for the lieutenant position. Captain James advises Cassie and Trey. Stella discusses with Liam what she may want for her future. Bonham and Abby admit to each other what they really want for the next phase of their lives. August’s graduation brings everyone together to celebrate.

No comments: