Saturday, July 6, 2024

9-1-1: Lone Star Season 5 Teaser Trailer

I don't want to think about this fifth season potentially being the final season of 9-1-1: Lone Star. Whether it is or isn't, I'm really looking forward to watching it. This is a good show with an equally good characters and it would be disappointing to see it end. This fifth season starting out with a train derailment seems interesting. Although 9-1-1 had a big train derailment episode for the third season finale, from this teaser trailer it doesn't look similar at all. So, it will be interesting to see how they will handle this emergency.

I wonder what the show is going to do about 9-1-1 Dispatch and the character Grace Ryder since the actress Sierra McClain who portrayed Grace decided not to return to the series. The main Dispatcher on Lone Star was Grace, so I wonder if they will introduce a new character to take over that role? Or perhaps there will be random Dispatch characters shown answering the phones? I guess we'll see this fall.

I know I already have a long list of shows I want to watch and rewatch during Summer Hiatus. But I was thinking of adding 9-1-1: Lone Star to my list. It's been a while since I've re-watched the earlier seasons of the show. And if I start watching the first season, I know I'm going to want watch all four seasons. I'll see if I can squeeze in a rewatch.

I forgot to add that there is a petition by fans to save 9-1-1: Lone Star. Here is the link to the 9-1-1: Lone Star petition and it's currently at 2,354 signatures and counting. Please, sign and share it.

No comments: