Saturday, July 6, 2024

Weekend Film: Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F

I've only seen the first Beverly Hills Cop movie and I really enjoyed it. I'm going to watch the other two movies sometime after I watch the fourth installment in the franchise, Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F. I wonder what kind of conspiracy they stumbled unto? This movie looks fun and ridiculous and I can't wait to see it. I will be watching this today.


Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F (Netflix)


Starring: Eddie Murphy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Taylour Paige, Judge Reinhold, John Ashton, Paul Reiser, Bronson Pinchot, Kevin Bacon and more

Director: Mark Molloy

Writers: Screenplay by Will Beall, Tom Gormican and Kevin Etten with Story by Will Beall.

Based On: Characters created by Danilo Bach and Daniel Petrie Jr.

Description:

Axel Foley returns to Beverly Hills after his daughter's life is threatened. While also working with his old pals John Taggart and Billy Rosewood to uncover a conspiracy.

No comments: