Thursday, July 18, 2024

Entertainment News #57: 9-1-1: Lone Star, Rescue: Hi-Surf and Red, White & Royal Blue


- 9-1-1: Lone Star fans we don't have to wait too much longer for the fifth season (which may also be the finale season). The new season will premiere Monday, September 23rd on FOX. I'm still wondering what the Showrunner and writers are going to do about Grace Ryder and how they will explain her not being there. I know the show is going to open up with a train derailment emergency but I wonder what else is in store for all the characters?





- The new lifeguard show Rescue Hi-Surf will have a two-night premiere starting on Sunday, September 22nd and will continue the following Monday night after 9-1-1: Lone Star. The show will regularly air on Monday nights. Okay, I'm actually excited to see this show. I don't believe there has been another lifeguard show on TV since Baywatch so I'm interested to see how Rescue Hi-Surf will be.





- Edit to Add: I want to send a congratulations to the cast and crew of the movie Red, White & Royal Blue. The movie was nominated for Outstanding Television Movie for The 76th Emmy Awards. This is one of my favorite movies and I'm so happy it was nominated.

No comments: