Friday, August 30, 2024

Video: The cast of Georgie & Mandy's First Marriage answer questions about the new show

I initially had mixed feelings about watching the upcoming new series Georgie & Mandy's First Marriage and that was mainly because I wondered if these characters needed a spinoff. I know we are in the era of reboots, remakes, spinoffs, etc. and this new show is a spinoff of Young Sheldon which is a spinoff of The Big Bang Theory. So, I was wondering if a spinoff needed a spinoff.

However, I did change my mind about the Georgie & Mandy spinoff by the end of Young Sheldon's seventh and final season. And after watching this video of the cast and crew answering questions about the show, I'm even more interested. I want to see what the Showrunner and writers will have in store for these characters. While watching Young Sheldon, I wasn't a fan of how Mandy's mom Audrey McAllister kept interfering or manipulating things because she thought her way was best. Mandy and Georgie are adults they need to figure things out their way but I guess it wouldn't be a TV series if someone wasn't causing some sort of trouble.

Anyway, I loved watching The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon and I hope I will love watching this new show as well. Georgie & Mandy's First Marriage will premiere on Thursday, October 17th at 8:00 PM EST on CBS.

No comments: