Saturday, August 17, 2024

Weekend Film: The Union

I'm a little late posting this but earlier today, I went for a long hike with a group of friends and I just got back. I am so tired and I don't think I'll be going anywhere for the rest of the day. So tonight, I'm going to curl up on the sofa, relax with a big bowl of popcorn and watch the new movie, The Union.

This feels like an action romantic comedy that centers around a network of spies that's been compromised. This movie looks really good, I can't wait to watch it tonight.


The Union (Netflix)


Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Halle Berry, J.K. Simmons, Mike Colter, Alice Lee, Jessica De Gouw, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Jackie Earle Haley and more

Director: Julian Farino

Writers: Screenplay by Joe Barton and David Guggenheim with Story by David Guggenheim

Description:

Mike, a down-to earth construction worker, is thrust into the world of super spies and secret agents when his high school sweetheart, Roxanne, recruits him on a high-stakes U.S. intelligence mission.

No comments: