Friday, September 6, 2024

Video: 9-1-1: Lone Star season 5 First Look

I guess it's officially the end for 9-1-1: Lone Star. I know a lot of us fans were hoping something might happen to save the show since FOX at the time hadn't officially released a statement. But I guess not. So, now this fifth season is the final season and from this First Look, it looks like it's going to be a good one. There's a huge train crash that might lead to even more danger and disaster. And not to mention, the little glimpses of personal life drama that was shown.

I do want to know how the writers are going to explain why Grace Ryder is not there? I just hope they don't kill her character off, that would be so disappointing if that was the way they write off her character. Other than that, I'm sad that this will be the end of the series but I'm excited to see how it will end. The fifth and final season of 9-1-1: Lone Star will premiere Monday, September 23rd at 8:00 PM EST on FOX.

No comments: