Friday, October 11, 2024

What's On Tonight (Friday 10/11): Joan

I'm totally cutting it close posting this but there's a new episode of Joan on tonight. I guess depending on where you, the show was moved to Friday. I liked the first episode, Joan's story is interesting because she's fallen back into being a thief. I wonder how etangled she's going to get because I thought the goal was to get back on her feet and get her daughter back. But if she ends up getting arrested, she's most likely will lose her daughter. I'm looking forward to seeing tonight's episode, it looks like it's going to be good.


9:00 PM EST

Joan season 1 episode 2                             9:00 PM EST                                           The CW


Description:

Joan falls for Boisie who recognizes her innate talent. She enjoys the spoils of crime in glamorous Spain, but faces scrutiny over her role as a mother.

No comments: