Monday, July 27, 2026

Quote: Jason, Kimberly, Billy, Trini and Zack (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)

(While, looking at Bulk and Skull fight after their terrible Bulkwich sandwich fell to the floor)

Jason: You know, I hope that the people who open this time capsule in the future, live in a peaceful and friendly world.

Kimberly: With no hatred.

Billy: No prejudice.

Trini: No crime.

Zack: And no wars.

Kimberly: Think it will ever happen?

Jason: If we all do our part and try to get along with each other. Yeah, I do. We just got to hope for the best.

Zack: To the future.

(Said in unison)

Yeah!

~ Jason Lee Scott, Kimberly Hart, Billy Cranston, Trini Kwan and Zack Taylor, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 1 episode 47: Reign of the Jellyfish

After rewatching this episode of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers yesterday, I just had to post this quote. It would be so wonderful to live in the world they described. Maybe one day in the future, it will happen.

(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 1 episode 47: Reign of the Jellyfish)

No comments: