Saturday, September 19, 2026

Trailer: Abbott Elementary's Sixth Season Teaser Trailer

Okay, how am I just now seeing this Abbott Elementary sixth season animated teaser trailer. This is so cute and funny. I love this show and can't for it to return which will be on Wednesday, October 7th at 8:30 PM EST on ABC. I have no idea what will happen for these characters but two thing I hope will happen are:

1) That there are no more break up between Janine Teagues and Gregory Eddie. Just let their relationship develop more in the sixth season plus there are other ways to add a bit of tension to relationships without having them break up.

2) I hope that they find some funding for Abbott Elementary. Although this is a comedy, it's so disappointing that real public schools continue to be underfunded.

With that said, if you haven't seen this trailer, please watch it. It is so cute.

No comments: