Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fashion: Emma Watson's cute outfit from the MTV Movie Award





Emma Watson's dress and shoes are really cute. The dress is by Maxime Simoens and her shoes are by Proenza Schouler. She never looks like she's trying too hard to be fashionable.

I didn't watch the MTV Award on Sunday but I'm sure it will be repeated several times, if I want to watch it.

But I didn't have to watch the show to see her acceptance speech for the Trailblazer Award. It was posted online (the video is below). I thought Ms. Watson's speech was humble and heartfelt. A transcript of some of it was found on the Daily Mail:

"Becoming yourself is really hard and confusing, and it's a process. I was completely the eager beaver in school, I was the girl in the front row of the class who was the first person to put her hand up.

It's often not cool to be the person that puts themselves out there, and I've often gotten teased mercilessly, but I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in - even if it makes you vulnerable - amazing things can and will happen."


No comments: