Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Art of the Day: Black Canary and Green Arrow


Artwork: Eyes On Me by raesquared

Yesterday, I watched one of my favorite ;Smallville episodes "Siren" from the seventh season, I just love the scenes with Dinah and Ollie. I love how you could see a bit of flirting early on between the two of them. But watching that episode also made me realize how much Smallville messed up their romance by pairing Oliver up with Chloe.

Chloe was so annoying and I didn't like Oliver's character development (or lack there of) when he was with Chloe. They turned him into a love sick useless character during the last three seasons. What happened to the cool character they introduced during the sixth season and that one episode during the seventh? Too bad they didn't focus more on developing the Dinah and Ollie's relationship instead of giving Chloe a boyfriend because she was single.

I hope Dinah makes an appearance in Smallville season 11 comic, too bad Oliver has been removed from the series, seems DC Comics didn't want to confuse fans with too many Oliver Queens. They must think fans are stupid, I highly doubt anyone would be confused with seeing Green Arrow in the new 52, Smallville season 11 and the Arrow TV show.

No comments: