Monday, May 6, 2013

I Think I'm Burned-out on Man of Steel Already (New TV Spot - Video)




I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm actually tired of hearing about the Man of Steel already and it's not even out until next month. Maybe it's the rabid obsessed fans online and on Twitter that have started to turn me off from hearing anything more about this film. They're excited about even the most littlest things regarding this movie.

Perhaps, I'm just not seeing what the obsessed fans are seeing with this movie. From the previous trailer in the scene where Lois was interviewing/interrogating Superman, those fans saw all of this amazing "chemistry" between Superman and Lois in just that small scene. I didn't see a thing. Did you?

I wish I could be as enthusiastic as the obsessed fans but this movie just feel so dark and dreary. I'm starting to get a little apprehensive about seeing this again. I just hope it's not as dreary as it seems.

No comments: