Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Bout of Books, Day 4 Book: Peace, Love and Cupcakes


After reading one romance novel and two mysteries, I thought I would go with something really different, Peace, Love and Cupcakes. I think children's book are a good read for anyone. I love that a mother and daughter are the authors of this book.

Book: Peace, Love and Cupcakes (The Cupcake Club #1) by Sheryl Berk and Carrie Berk

Description:

Kylie will never survive fourth grade in her new school without friends. And starting a cupcake club seems the perfect way to meet other girls. But getting the club up and running is not easy- especially with trouble spelled M-e-r-e-d-i-t-h trying to ruin them. In taking on the class mean girl, Kylie and her new friends may have just bitten off more than they can chew.

No comments: