Friday, May 10, 2013

Superman: Unbound (Spoiler Free) Review



Rating: 4 1/2 stars

I finally got around to watching Superman: Unbound yesterday (I bought it on Tuesday). Here's my review, I wanted to keep this spoiler free so as not to ruin your experience before you watch it. Well, on to the review.

I thought Superman: Unbound was a very good movie, it was action packed but also had a wonderful story that was filled with humor as well. There was also some really nice moments between Clark and Kara, Lois and Clark, Martha and Kara and more. I was glad that Jonathon and Martha Kent were included in the movie. It was also nice seeing the old costumes for Superman and Supergirl. A classic never goes out of style, right?

I can now say I have another favorite Lois Lane to add to my list of favorites. I thought Stana Katic's voice acting was very good. Unlike Matt Bomer's voice acting for Superman, I found his Supes to be a bit snooze worthy. He wasn't awful just a bit dull and boring. Not every actor can be a voice actor. Or, perhaps I've just been spoiled by Tim Daly's amazing voice acting of Superman. But aside from that, this was a really good movie. Supergirl's voice acting by Molly Quinn was good as well.

If you've seen the movie, what did you think about it?

No comments: