Monday, June 3, 2013

Fashion Meets Comics: Tam Fox and Stephanie Brown


I found it interesting that both Tam and Steph were always shown wearing purple. Although it was never shown or talked about but I believed they also attended the same college as well.

I thought Tam's fashion was a little conservative but fun (she was a sorority girl). Unlike most college students Tam didn't have to worry about her finances. While I found Steph's style to be mostly casual chic. As a typical college student, she didn't have a lot of money. Despite having different styles, I think they were both shown wearing really cute clothes. They should have been nicknamed "The Purple Girls".

Below are two items I picked out that I think both of them would love.





Scarf: Technicolor Leopard Scarf    $16.80    Forever21

Top:  Soprano Woven Crop Cami   $24.00   Nordstrom

No comments: