Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Summary: June 2nd



I can't believe it's June already, time is just flying by. How is everyone's weekend? 

I'm nearly finished with my read-a-thon, but I have run into quite a lot of bad books. It's been a long time since I have read this many bad books. My friend said it was bound to happen sooner or later with as many books as I read. I guess my library picks haven't been so great. I'm just really glad I checked out these books from the library instead of wasting my money buying those awful books. I have two books left for my read-a-thon and here's hoping they are worth reading. I will be starting Star Wars The Clone Wars: Wild Space by Karen Miller sometime later today.

Yesterday, I bought two new books: Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search part 1 and Jubilee. Avatar: The Search has been on my wish list for quite a while. I can't wait to read it but I still have to read Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise.

If I get the chance I'm going to try to get to the comic book store today. I want to see if I can find an old issue of Superman and maybe pick up a few more.

Well, I'm off for a little lunch.

Bye for now

~ Book Girl

No comments: