Monday, July 1, 2013

My Amy Adams 4-day-4-movie marathon


I'm going to have an Amy Adams 4-day-4-movie marathon. I'm going to watch a couple of favorites plus two I have never seen before. The first movie I will start with is "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day". I'm surprised I haven't seen this one, can't wait to watch it. I am not sure if I should post my movie review as one post on Friday or individual posts on the same day as I watch the movie. I'll decide and figure it out.

Here are the other movies I plan to watch:

Tomorrow: "Julie & Julia" (This is one of my absolute favorites)
Wednesday: "Trouble with the Curve" (Another one I didn't see)
Thursday: "Enchanted" (This was very cute) 

I may not have enjoyed her performance in Man of Steel but Amy Adams is still one of my favorite actresses. This should be fun.

No comments: