Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Summary: November 3rd


Today, I thought I would read and write up some of my comic book reviews. I was going to read The Amazing Spider-Man #10 next but I think I'm going to take a break and watch a little TV. I might watch an episode of Elementary. With that, I'll read Spider-Man tomorrow as well as post my review. I'm nearly finished with The Son of Neptune, it's really good and I will also post my review tomorrow.

I bought a new book yesterday, Divergent by Veronica Roth (it was on sale). It's been a while since I've bought a new book. This was recommended by a friend, she really enjoyed it. So maybe I will too.

I've recently requested several books from NetGalley and I'm going to make sure I get those read. As always I give my honest reviews with those books, which is what they want right? They want to know if we like them or not. Other wise what's the point.

Well, I'm off, I just wanted to post a little summary for today. I hope everyone had a good day.

So, bye for now.

~ Book Girl

No comments: