Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

At the moment these are the only books, I can't wait to read. To be honest, aside from these four books, I'm not sure what's going to be released next year. I'm sure as the new year approaches, I'll find other new books that will spark my interest. But for now, these are the books I can't wait to read.


1. Black Canary and Zatanna: Bloodspell by Paul Dini with illustrations by Joe Quinones

Publication: May 27, 2014

I can't wait to read this for two reason: 1) it has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with the new 52 and 2) it features two of my favorite characters in an interesting story.







2. Greenglass House by Kate Milford with illustrations by Jaime Zollars

Publication: August 26, 2014






3.  The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus book #5)

Publication: October 7, 2014






4. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Rift, part 1 by Gene Luen Yang, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko with illustrations by Gurihiru

Publication: March 18, 2014



Three books I'm interested in but not necessarily can't wait to read:


5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Publication: April 22, 2014




6. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell

Publication: April 1, 2014




7. Fan Art by Sarah Tregay

Publication: June 17, 2014

No comments: