Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fashion Meets Comics Commentary: Wonder Woman's Movie Costume


I tried my best to avoid talking about Wonder Woman's new movie costume. But my friend said I would be doing a disservice as a Wonder Woman fan by not saying anything.

Well here's my response. WHERE'S WONDER WOMAN? I don't see her.

There is nothing here that give off the appearance that I'm seeing Wonder Woman but I do see Xena or is she an extra from 300. It just look so generic. I agree with so many who feel like DC Comics/Warner Bros. have turned Wonder Woman into the new Xena with this costume. And not to mention dreary.

Why is everything so gloomy and muted in the DC movie world? Do they hate color?

This costume is just so awful and those boots look like an uncomfortable knockoff version of Lady Sif's boots from the Thor movies.



Sorry, but this promotional image just looks like a model playing dress up.

This does not seem like Wonder Woman at all. I still wish Gal Gadot good luck as the first actress to play Wonder Woman on the big screen and I hope Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice won't be a huge disappointment to fans.

No comments: