Monday, August 4, 2014

New Book Purchase: 13 Thrift Store Finds


These are the books that I bought during the last weekend in July that I mentioned in my Weekend Update post. Whenever I go into that thrift store I never fail to find some good books. Case in point, I was so happy when I found "Where the Heart Is" because I absolutely love the movie and I can't wait to read the book.

I know there are people who prefer not to buy second hand books or check out books from the library which is fine for them but I have no problem with either. I still buy books from bookstores, comic book stores and online stores but sometimes it's nice to go to the thrift store and see what I can find. And as I said before I always find something good to read.

So far I haven't been able to find any comic books there. I guess I will have to keep looking.

No comments: