Sunday, August 31, 2014

New Book Purchase and a Magazine: 4 Bookstore Finds (if you include the magazine)


I should not go to bookstores. I'm like a kid in a toy story because everywhere I look is an interesting book I really want to read. And since I can't buy them all, picking wisely is at the top of my list.

Had not planned on buying three books but after finding them I couldn't put them back. Even though, I already read Jennifer, Gwyneth & Me (borrowed for advance reading) I really liked it and wanted to read it again.

The other two (A Little Something Different and Will Grayson, Will Grayson) struck me as being different which had me wanting to read them. And before going to checkout I picked up a magazine.

I also really need to stay away from the Funko section. There was this cute Wonder Woman Funko doll but I didn't buy her. But if the doll is still there when I eventually go back to the bookstore then I'm definitely going to buy it.


Purchases:

* Jennifer, Gwyneth & Me by Rachel Bertsche

* A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall

* Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

And:

* Women's Health magazine September issue

No comments: