Tuesday, November 11, 2014

DVD Tuesday: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions, Batman The Complete TV series and Sailor Moon


I watched all the episodes and I enjoyed watching all of them. It just makes you wish the series had not been canceled so the series could have gotten a real ending. But since this is all that we get they are worth watching.


Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions

The Lost Missions include the last 13 episodes of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series and also include a special documentary about the series.




As much as I would love to buy this today, it's going on my wishlist. This is every episode, that is so cool.


Batman The Complete TV Series

All 120 episodes finally available for fans of the Batman TV series. It includes an episode guide and over 3 hours of special features.





This is another item that will be added to my wishlist. I can't believe Sailor Moon is finally on DVD.


Sailor Moon Season 1 part 1

The three discs (DVD) release includes the first 23 episodes of the fan favorite Sailor Moon series. While the Blu-ray edition includes a special booklet and six discs that include special features.

No comments: