Monday, November 24, 2014

Magazine Picks: Glamour, People Style Watch and People magzine


Wow, it's been a while (how about months) since I've bought a magazine and I guess I made up for it by buying three over the weekend.

People Style Watch

Glamour

People


Glamour has the Women of the Year picks and tons of other great reads while People Style Watch is full of fashion and beauty stuff.

Does anyone else think People magazine made up for last year's Sexiest Man Alive! choice Adam Levine by picking Chris Hemsworth. I still think last year they should have picked Idris Elba but anyway, I'm happy with Hemsworth being picked.

Since I'm not a huge celebrity person, I didn't know that his wife (Elsa Pataky) was the actress who played police officer Elena in the Fast and the Furious movies (5, 6 and she will also be in the upcoming 7th movie). I've seen those movies plenty of times but who knew.

No comments: