Saturday, February 7, 2015

30 Day Geek Chic Challenge, Day #27: Doc McStuffins: Pursuing a Dream

Day #27: Doc McStuffins: Pursuing a Dream


I adore Doc McStuffins it's such a cute show but what I love the most about it is that Dottie "Doc" McStuffins has a dream of becoming a doctor like her mother. In her approach to achieving that goal, she has worked hard to become the best toy doctor around.

Besides being caring and patient, Doc takes the time to properly diagnose the problems before attempting any kind of treatment. Exactly what a good doctor should do, she's well on her way to reaching her goal.

As for me, there are goals and dreams that I always wanted to pursue and little Doc McStuffins inspires me to keep trying for them. Even if I don't succeed at least I tried.


No comments: