Friday, February 6, 2015

Art of the Day: Naruto and Sakura


Artwork: NaruSaku - Snow by starchiishio

I really like this picture. It's so cute.

Sometimes your favorite pair does not become canon, like in my case with Naruto and Sakura. Naruto is so full of life and determined to achieve his goal that it's hard to see how the author could match him up with Hinata. Who I feel is so boring and weak and timid like a little mouse. While Sakura is this smart and tough girl who can take care of herself. Hinata's whole life is about Naruto while Naruto and Sakura have full lives. I feel like Naruto is with Hinata out of pity and not because he truly loves her.

Anyway, can't change the story but I just like these two together. I also never really like the Sakura/Sasuke pairing either, they just didn't work for me.

No comments: