Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fashion Meets Comics: Conner Kent (Guy's Edition)


Artwork: Superboy and Krypto's image from Superman: Secret Files drawn by Francis Manapul


I was recently asked by a male reader if I could include some fashion stuff for guys. Yeah, I didn't realize that I didn't post any before but I will do my best to add more. Which is why today's Fashion Meets Comics is Conner Kent a.k.a. Superboy.

Conner's style is very casual, mainly with jeans and a t-shirt. It's hard to go wrong with that look. I took the fact that he doesn't have a lot of money into consideration when putting together this post (hey, the Kents don't exactly have Wayne money).

I found a great pair of jeans and four shirts that would be perfect for someone of his slim yet muscular build.



Essential Rugby Stripe T-Shirt   $19.95   Gap (gap.com)




The Rail Trim Fit V-Neck T-Shirt    2 for $30.00   Nordstrom (shop.nordstrom.com)





Essential Long-Sleeve Crewneck T   $19.95   Gap (gap.com)





Modern Oxford Solid Shirt   $49.95   Gap (gap.com)





1969 Straight Fit Jeans   $59.95   Gap (gap.com)

No comments: