Monday, August 31, 2015

Currently Reading: Pop (miniseries)


The description for this caught my interest because with the way it seems as though celebrities are almost manufactured the plot for this wouldn't be a hard concept to believe.

I'm getting better at reading my book, I've only had this miniseries sitting in my collection for about a year.


Book: Pop (issues #1-4) by Curt Pires with illustration by Jason Copland and color by Pete Toms and lettering by Ryan Ferrier

Edition: Single print issues

Description:

What if the world's pop stars and celebrities were literally products, grown by the world's wealthiest (i.e.. most depraved) minds--and one of them escaped?

As unique as it is entertaining, POP is a white-knuckled thrill ride through the marketing-mastered, technologically-tethered tragicomedy we call life.

No comments: