Sunday, December 27, 2015

Fashion Meets Comics: Naruto Uzumaki (Guy's Edition)


I don't post a lot of Fashion Meets Comics for the guys, so I thought I would post one today.

When most people think of the colors orange and black they think of Halloween or a certain prison TV series but Naruto fans generally think of Naruto Uzumaki, the little ninja who dreamed of becoming the Hokage.

Naruto's outfit may work in his fictional world but open toe boots and short pants probably wouldn't go over too well in the real world.

To make his outfit more realistic, I gave it a everyday real world look. I kept the orange and black color scheme but tweaked the outfit a little bit. Instead of an orange and black sweater, I found a nice all black sweater and paired it with a black t-shirt and orange corduroys.

To complete the look, all you would have to do is put on a nice pair of black boots.



Engineered Rib Mock Zip Cardigan    $44.00 (sale, regular price $88.00)   Express stores



Topman Slim Fit Crewneck T-Shirt     $10.00   Nordstrom (shop.nordstrom.com)



 Men's Five-Pocket Corduroys    $41.70 (sale, regular price $69.50)    Brooks Brothers (brooksbrothers.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you do one for Sasuke

Book Girl said...

Thank you for leaving a comment. I'm not sure when but I will post a Fashion Meets Comics for Sasuke and maybe even a few more characters from the series.