Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Geek Chic: Jem and The Holograms Sleepwear

I'm a fan of the 80's classic Jem and The Holograms which is why I love these Jem inspired night clothes. Sorry kiddies these are only for adults.

I don't know what I love more all the bright colors or the bold prints found on the pants. Either way, I think I'm going to have to buy one. However, as much as I really love these, I do hope The Misfits sleepwear will be next.


Jem and The Holograms "Truly Outrageous" Pajama Set     $22.99   Target (target.com)



Jem and The Holograms "Jem" Sleepshirt     $16.99    Target (target.com)




Jem and The Holograms "Jammin' Group Shot" Pajama Set     $22.99   Target (target.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav is the last one. Do you know if it's in plus size?

Book Girl said...

Thanks for commenting. I checked and the sizes go from small to x-large.