Sunday, March 20, 2016

Illustration of the Day: Aang and Katara


Illustration: Water Bending is... by moni158

I really like this. The Waterbending Scroll is by far one of my favorite episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It was very funny, from the Gaang to the pirates to Zuko and Uncle Iroh this was one zany episode. However, it always makes me wonder if the writers of the show forgot that Katara had stolen the scroll from the pirates in the first season. Because later on in season 3, she gave Toph such a hard time when Toph (and Aang and Sokka) were going around scamming a bunch of con artists in the episode The Runaway. After the first season, they had Katara trying too hard to be perfect but I can understand, it felt like she needed to be the one making sure everyone and everything was okay.

Anyway, Avatar: TLA continues to be one of my favorite TV shows. There are so many amazing episodes on this show that range from drama and humor and everything in between.

No comments: